Parent Sign In for Portal and Registration
PowerSchool ID Creation
Step 1: Enter your current sign in information
Elementary Q4 & Middle School S2 report cards for 2020-21 are now available.
- To access your child’s report cards, simply login to PowerSchool (using your parent login or your child’s login) and click on the Student Reports link on the left.
Complete Registration for 21-22 by following these steps:
- Enter your personal Parent Portal account credentials at the top of this screen.
- Once logged in, select the student you wish to register in the blue bar along the top.
- Select the Registration 2021-2022 icon on the left side navigation.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- If you have used PowerSchool Enrollment (InfoSnap) in the past, then click Sign In, and follow the prompts to link that account to your PS Parent account. You will only have to do this once.
- If you have never used PowerSchool Enrollment, click Begin Forms.